went to send my grandma and aunt to the airport...
doing their umrah..
we reached there abit late..due to the traffic jam along toa payoh road involving six cars..wow!three cabs..all in a single file..they bumped onto each other on the back of their car boot...gruesome lah!
finally reached terminal 1..lots of other humans around..hahaz..
so ya..all my other aunts,uncles and cuzzies were there..
when its time to depature,every one including me hugged grandma and my aunt...
everyone was crying...
full of emotion..
sob..sob..im gonna mish nenek! :(

then after dat went to bedok food centre,had our dinner there...

well..a sad day for me...

but yest was extreme fun!hahaha
mr eddy,our tuition mendaki tchr treat us pizza hut..
me,nurul,yusnani,rizal and sabri...
we ordered two pizza and another side dish....i forgot the name of those two pizza..hahaz.. rizal ordered spaghetti..
so when the order came,i serve one on my plate..
put some cheese ontop..den the chilli..
but the chilli did not really came out,so i turn the cap again and suddenly the whole thing poured out..
omg!i was so embarassed sia..everyone laughed..including eddy..opss..mr eddy..
hais..paiseh sia...
den we continued talk2,laugh2..and our laugh was loud..haha..
joke among ourself..took some pictures..thought of uploading those pictures here but then..they still havent send me..

overall it was fun...among us,yusnani was the one dat kena terok being disturbed..haha..by her colleagues some more..

then after dat..eddy..opss..mr eddy send all of us home..so kind of him..atleast all of us cud save the ezlink fare right?haha..


damn!im beggining to get infurated by watching survivor lah! idiotz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.