WAT THE FUCK!!!


i changed the skin of this damn blog of mine..and now ive lost all my links and my tagg box...


MOTHERFUCKER!!!!


argh..nevermind..cool down Fiqah..i will continue with the changes some other time la k..


so..wat happened in school today??


okla..hang out with qyd and gang from f&B including rin..haha..studied abit only today..the cca fair was..hmm..nothing much to describe..one cca is just enough for me at the co-op shop..doing duties..im a retail student wat..so..ya..dats one of my main cca..



so..here u go..some of the pics of my clasmates in R1..hahah





Dats qyd and me..the gal im hanging ard with...





me,lava and jonathan..hahah..look at him,so cute..hahah



satish and me..the guy dat first talk to me on the first day of sch..hehexx






okla..gtg oreadi..will make the changes soon aites


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.