ok..so i got back from kfc..AGAIN...



AND i swear i WONT eat their chicken ever again...


omG...its so like..damn..feel like throwing up after eating...


cause its been a long time since i last ate their chicken...the last time was wit my family...celebrating my small sis bdae two years ago...


mcm muak seh makan bnyk2...


dala tu..i just realise dat its so oily...

usually when i went to kfcwit frens or my sis,i wud just eat their burgers..but then..dat sissy of mine persuade me to eat dat thing..so yar..i ate it anw...







just look at dat man....oh my god...didnt believe i wud eat dat much..





then sis asked me to go to the counter and asked for ten more chilli sauce..
UNBELIEVABLE RITE???
u know her...she's a big eater and a fan of chicken...so paiseh sia going to the counter back again...


so after dat scumptious meal..headed back home..drop by at prime bought two cans of sardine for tmr lunch..and guess wat???there was this two tall man..suspected to be nigerians and shud be a football player in local team...they stared towards me like one kind then they giggled..i wa s like...wat the hell ar u laughing at man??crazy fools...!
so..went to my nenek kenduri yest...met some of cuzins which was like ages since i last saw them..and i found out that my cuzin is also in the same school as me!!GREAT man!!sshe's in higher nitec nw..at least there's someone to some sort of protect me from the minas there...even though she's younger than me..hahahaha..mcm btol je..well she told me dat if u never disturbed them,they will never disturb u..so ya...she mentioned dat there's still a majority of guys..even though most of them ar kentals..ade jgak chance..opss..menggatal plak aku nie..
she told me again that the first day will be BORING!all of us will go to the hall and there's some speakers..going..yari..yari..yari...talk..talk..talk..talk...bla..bla..bla...
anws..cant wait for school to START...haha
outz!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.