mum asked me to turn off the computer before she went to bed...

but guess wat??

I DID NOT!!!

MUahahahahkZ!!

im such a stubborn gal...

ok wateva...

i cant seemed to sign in to my msn..i dont noe wats wrong man...it mentioned bout wat troubleshoot thingy...FUCK LAHi cant chat with anyone right now..so borING!hmm..to think bout it..not many ppl ar online at this hour wat..so..no big deal anw..hahahahah

i decided to change my blogskin again...hahaha..someone comment something bout it..
so..ya..i was bored anw..

my msn is down and i cant open up my email..even through hotmail..must be like 500 msg in there..haha..im a lazy freak..im too lazy to open up those mails..including the junkies unknown ppl sent me...

well,ive been bloghopping to different people's blog from yahoo..most are frm different countries like US,britain etc....one thing i noticed bout their blogs is that some of them dont hav a tagg board..and their english language..wow..superb lah..the vocabs they used are not the typical ones singaporeans use..
very interesthing and unique..haha...

OMG!i cant believe time flies by so quickly...am gonna start school in afew more days...
oH no!!suddenly i hav this feeling that i dont feel like going to my so called new school..im scared..scared to make new frens..scared to face all the challenges...can i not go school??plz..ive been staying at home for two months now plus im too lazy to wake up early in the morning..argh!!ive been rotting at home and now im just to freaking lazy to start school..
im gonna miss my long hours of sleep...my late hours of sleeping..im gonna miss tv, spongebob squarepants!

haiz..i hope things will go out well for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.