im feeling a bit sick now..i've been sneezing and coughing since yest..omg..im even voiceless now..and tmr is my cuzin wedding somemore..can i not go plz??haha..of coz i must..i shud go..its my cuzin for god sake..haha..hmm..


haiz..its been one week in school...

AND I still cant BELIEVE IM IN ITE SIA!!

i shud have taken the diploma mum encouraged me to take..suddenly had this feeling of regret..am i in the correct path??haiz..i hope so..

im still trying to mix around with the peeps in my class..im afraid dat i might end up choosing the wrong type of friends..oh god..plz help me..i hope i can survive one year in this course and in this school which i dont intent to go to at the first place...

Cmon FiqaH..u need to be strong..!


speaking of strong,i just realise i forgot to watch survivor yest..DAMMIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.