haha..thouht of sleeping...
cant sleep so decided to do the ABC'S of my life..haha..
thanks to nadia,im hooked in doin surveys...
[A] - AVAILABLE:YES

[ B]- BIRTHDAY:5 NOv 1988
[C] - CRUSH?:must i mention his name?kla..he's one of my neighbour..
[D] - DRINK YOU LAST HAD:plain water
[E] - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO:matin,my bro..i love the way he talks
F] - FAVORITE MUSIC GROUP/BAND:simple plan,breaking benjamin,muse...etc..
[G] - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS:none
[H] - HOMETOWN:singapore(Jurong west)
[I] - INSTRUMENT(s):guitar but i cant play it..i dont know how to play it,i dont even own it...
[J] - JUICE:orange
[K] - KILLED SOMEONE:Hahakz...metaphorically
[L] - LONGEST CAR RIDE:the 1 to malacca...long time ago...wen i was a little kid..
[M] - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR:chocolate
[N] - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS:4 young sis..one bro..
[P] - PERSON WHO CALLED YOU LAST:fizah..
[R] - REASONS TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD:responsibilities to god and family
[S] - SONG YOU LAST HEARD:what goes around by justin timberlake...
[U] - UNDERWEAR:wat do u xpect?
[V]- VEGETABLE(S):i love vegetables!!!!!!!!spinach,brocolli..
[W]- WORST HABIT:shaking my leg infront of adults..considered rude..
[X] - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD:yup...four years ago..due to my asthma prob...
[Y] - YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL:erm..
[Z] - ZODIAC SIGN:scorpio


Courtesy of atika...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.