GuesS WAt???ITs My 100th entry today....


cmOn..threE cheErs foR me...

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

OK..wateva cut the crap..haha...

so ya..ive change my skin..and made some changes since its my 100th entry today...
hope u all like it la...its BRIGHTER and cheerful now...

so wat happened today??
as usual..noting interesthing happened LoL...shoot..mum will not be werking this whole week..damn..ive to toture myself with her nagging all day long...yari..yar..yar...

den wat happened yesterday??
haha..my aunt gave me and ADIK two complimentary tickets two this erm..life saving show??i dont know wat dat event is called...its all bout how to act when there's a fire..emergency all dat la..at 9-12pm,jurong point...i noe its boring..but its the time to finally get out of this cage of mine..haha..
but then we were overslept even though my small bro moke me up at ard 9 plus...
"kak long..bangon kak long.."he goes on..non stop..haha..so cute of him..so finally get up.washed up and went there..

WAT THE FUCK!when we reached there..the whole thing's over..haiya..waste of time and ezlink sia..

so end up walking around loL..

so dats it la..the two boring days..

will be continued..

BTW IM GETTING BORED WITH JP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.