dumdi dum...

haiz...

im so FUCKIN bored sia!!!

well..ive been surfing the net..and i found this lyrics...

its so cool.. and i like the words...

and some of it represents my life currently... heh...

so..here u go......
pS..ive changed some of the lyrics though..hehe


Is it true that im the one making you nervous?
Trying real hard as if im for show shit..
By you and your FRIENDS, that's helpless
You saw that, makes me not wanting to quit..



I know you, kinda seem so confused...
You cant understand how my diamonds bling through...
But its cool its true, its unusual....
A girl so fly out shining a guy....


We can talk about this...
lets talk about it...
We can talk about this...
don't think about it.....

It aint me,
im sorry you got the wrong one....
It aint me,
I just came out to bring the fun....
It aint me,
go out and find another one...
I don't like what your talkin' son ,
now leave....


Cause even if I leave alone...
I'M GOOD!
And even if you come along...
I'm GOOD!
Don't mean a thing to me cause...
I'm GOOD! With or without you...
if you wanna play games with me then...
I'm GOOD! Say what you do for me than..
i'm GOOD! You don't really mean a thing cause..
I'm GOOD! With or without you...

IM GOOD,
IM GOOD! without you...
IM GOOD!,
IM GOOD!


whateva it is..please stop frontin' me..
cause I do what I do...
Which causes me not to be needin' you...
When I leave, I got a crib to go to...
That I got myself straight out of high school...
So if you comin' at me, be ready...
Cause there aint no way... im lettin'n somebody play me...

It ain't me, im sorry you got the wrong one..
It ain't me, I just came out to bring the fun...
It ain't me, go out and find another one
I don't like what you kickin' son , now leave!

-IM good lyrics
by blaque..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.