before i say anyting..let me tell u this...

SHUTUP SISSY!!!!!!BLUEKK! HMph!

ok..so...after lying to my mum saying dat i need to open up an important email,she finally gave me the green light to on the internet...hahaha...well..she hid the modem from all of us cause the four of us has been using the comp for like 24 hours..so ya..dats the reason why i did not update for the past three days..

for mon&tues,nothing much was done..except the usual stuff..woke up in the morning..clean the hse...watch tv...and boomed..jumped myself on the bed...sleeping..haha...boring la dey...and im broke some more...NO MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!haiz...

den yest went to fetch my mum at her workplace located at CIvil defence...my aunt tompang skali..so off we went to go take back my phone which cant be repaired like FUCK!..ok..so dad suggested another alternative which is to sell the phone..but too bad..no one wants a useless phone anyway..on the other hand,mum suggested to continue the M1 line dat my third sis is using...so by upgrading the line,i cud get myself a $o phone...without paying a single cent..nk kate happy..happy la...changing under my mum's name to my name..but on 2nd thought...who will be paying the bill??im not gonna let history repeat itself..of not paying the last year bill over 1000 bucks..untill i received the lawyers letter..demanding fot the immediate settlement..wah...tak leh angkat seh dat time..argh...tak taula..

then we went to woodlands near the causeway checkpoint...met another aunt of mine..mum shopped for her clothes..haha..she bought like alot sia...den my aunt persuade mE&sissy to buy dat type of clothes..NO WAY!!the design is so like the makcik2 type..opps..hehe..

after all dat shopping..headed back home to solat maghrib..den went out again to boon lay...settle the phone thingy la...hmm..maybe i will get myself a new phone..i think..

then these few days im having this excruciating pain..sumtimes it just went off and on..i dont know how to describe it la...i cant wait to see a doctor..dont know wat the hell's wrong
wit me..even wen im typing now,the pain is still there..


hmm..GOD..WAT AM I THINKING??

I MISSED HER LARGH!!

ONE LAST THING.....

THOSE OF YOU WHO RECEIVED A MSG SAYING DAT IVE HAD A NEW NUMBER..AND WILL STILL BE USING BOTH MY NUMBER,PLEASE DONT BELIEVE ALL THAT CRAP..CAUSE DAT PERSON IS NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHOEVA DAT PERSON IS,HE OR SHE MSGED my classmate,MENTIONED DAT I LIKED him....NO!!!!DAT IS PERSON IS OBVIOUSLY NOT ME CAUSE I DONT LIKE DAT CLASSMATE OF MINE..GET IT???

WAT A N IMPOSTER WHOEVA U ARE...DONT U HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO RATHER THAN TO FRAME ME AND TO USE MY NAME?? SERIOUSLY,YOU ARE JUST MAKING FUN OF URSELF!

AND U NOE WAT??U WILL SURELY GET IT..IF NOT FROM ME,THEN U WILL GET IT FOM GOD..GOD WILL PUNISHED UR SINFUL ACT WHICHEVER IDIOT U AR..

sO..STOP UR NONSENSE..IDIOT!


AND IF ANYONE OF U RECEIVE ANY MSG FROM DAT FUCKING IMPOSTER,PLEASE IGNORED ALL THOSE BULLSHIT...




I AM WHO I AM.....



ASSHOLE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.