yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!my comp is back to business...haha..i tried to on the pc just now and yah..it can be on...heeeeez...though its weird why suddenly it is ok now compared to the last few days..hahz..

haiz..so ya..i tried to transfer the pics..but then nothing came on..i think there's sumting wrong wit my thumbdrive..too bad sia..so many nice pics inside the memory card but it cant be transfered..so how??i dont noe wat to do now..i tried other methods..by goin to ppl's hse and try to transfer the pics on their computer..but still cannot...so i guess the problem lies on the thumbdrive..well..the only way now is to just print out the pics la..haiz..i thought of uploading all those pics inside my blog but guess not..haiz...sorry guys...

so..went to ite clementi just now accompanied by my dad..hahz..there,i filled up some forms and took picture for my ezlink card..and ya..met a new friend...heezzzz...the name's NORA..very friendly gal..hahz..humorous and not arrogant..she even offered to help pay my uniform cause my dad didnt hav any cash wit him except his NETS card..too bad she took up tourism..well at least she's still very nice to me..hahz..so we talked bout a few stuffs and all dat..and i found out dat she's frm pioneer sec..and the best thing is she knows furzanne and liyana..my ex colleague at watson..wat a coincidence..she claims she noes mardiana too..haha..total coincidence man!so ya..hope we can still be frenz even though in a different course..i really like her lah!

cant wait to start school on 16 april wit my new uniform.!.hahz..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.