wasuup...............!heheheeh...

hmm...just finished cleaning,sweeping and mopping the floor..heez...sis fried some hot dogs...gonna hav a bite later...yumMy!!!later my dad will fetch mum from werk wit his SO CALLED new car..im goin to follow him..and im gonna learn how to drive it!yay!!!

well...wats the topic for today???lets see...erm....aha!!lets talk bout my crushes...hahaha...actually i read one of my fren's blog entry and she blogged bout her crushes...so..im goin to do the same thing here...hahahah...im goin to list down all my secret admire and crushes...so...lets go down memory lane.....weeeee..

my first secret admire was in pri 4...his name was MD NAZRUL..he sat beside me in claz...and boy,he was so decent looking with his specs on...haha..i remembered my other classmates always make fun of us..hehe..fiqah love nazrul..nazrul love fiqah...hahah...funnyla..


PRI 5

his name was iRfan..he was a quite mischievious boy but still he did not neglect his studies..quite a bright boy...remember the times where i and him wud talk together to claz after malay lesson.....haha..

PRI 6

one and only crushes dat i still keep in contact with...his name is SAMSIR..he is so very the nice..a joker..very friendly type of person..he's into hip-hop and breakdancing and all dat stuff la..hmm...now's he's in iTE simei..i saw him in the bus a few months ago...wah..he really has changed alot la..he talked some stuff bout himself and he even adviced me on some religious stuff...was quite shocking though...heh

SEC 1

suddenly had this crush with this guy name MD FAZIL...he was from sec 3 back then..from ncc..i told afew friends dat i liked him but my frens told him bout it...busted rite..haiz...he lived nearby my block..wonder if he still lives there or not..hmm...also had a few crushes on some of my classmates..erm..not gonna go more details into dat...

SEC 2

one and the only crushes dat i will remember till the day i die...got lots of memories bout him la..the name's HILMI..too bad he was attached dat time...he also knew dat i liked him from my fren of course...so the gal find out dat i liked his guy...i was so afraid dat she might hurt me or sumting..but she did not...so..i just treat him as my god bro...i approached him first and asked for his number...so we smsed each other and he asked me out!catched a movie..at shaw houseUNBELIEVABLE!...hmm..very romantic la he...i was so into him..we lost contact after he went to poly..den i msged him again..he asked me out again for the second time..went to funan..den we went sight-seeing at esplanade..we sat down and talked to each other...will never forget him la...but the sad thing we lost contact..i wonder wat happened to him now..he shud be like 22 yrs now..miss him lots!

SEC 3

hmm..i dont remember having crushes during this time... maybe abit of crushes among the guys in my claz la..same to SEC4&5...

NOW

well...i dont noe wether this is called a crush or not...there is this guy who always smiled at me everytime i saw him...his smile is sooooo sweet lah...so mesmerizing...well..maybe hes just being friendly..hahaha..

so here u go...my list of crushes and secret admire...btw i hav crushes on some of the teachers too u noe..hahaha..not gonna mention their namela...later ppl will make fun of it...hehe..

so dats all..hope u enjoy my story...true story..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.