THERE GOES MY HARD EARNED PHONE..
.THE PHONE THAT I TREASURED ALOT...

so sad..it cant be fixed..yest the staff told me that it cant be REPAIRED..get it??haiz..dono wat la she say..wat mother board thingy inside my phone is damp..so ya..dats it.nothing can be done...

MY PHONE IS DEAD!MALFUNCTIONED!

so i did not give up..i called the nokia careline service..they told me that the staff at causeway point shudnt say dat my phone is spoilt and nothing can be done..they told me that the staff shud book in my phone..so that atleast they can see wats really goin on wit my phone...so the person told me that i shud go back there and tell the staff werking there to book in my phone..wether it can really be repaired or not..

in order for me to book in dat phone i hav to pay20-30 bucks..but they cannot confirmed wether they can really fixed my phone..if it can be fixed..well i hav to pay at least the same amount dat i bought this phone..around..350+..which is a huge sum...that one if can be repaired la..if still cannot be repaired den i still hav to pay the 20-30 bucks for the booking and checking in of my phone..

still consider a waste of money..not forgeting the transport fees to travel there and all that..
i might as well save up that amount and buy myself a new phone rite??rather than to waste my 30 bucks for the checking of that phone ..somemore the staff already told me that it cant be repaired anymore..so..ya..FORGET IT..

sumtimes..reality just bites..
alot..
still cant believe its OVER..my phone..5300..
not forgetting my nursing course..
I FAILED..
GOD KNOWS HOW I FEEL RITE NOW..

=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.