ok..i think i might get into retail course at ITE CLEMENTI..

hahahahahaha...dat was wat the guy mention just now when i called at ite simei...

he mentioned to me dat my interview at ite clementi was a success..and they will inform me all the details latest by 2nd april...

actually i went to ite simei for dat interview...the qn was..

QN:so wat ar u here for??
MY ANS:for the retail interview la DUH!

QN:so ar u a gd gal??
MY ANS:of course i am..

QN:(while checking my report book)so u ar in the top 5%?
MY ANS:(actually i didnt noe dat)erm..ya i am..(giggling to myself)

QN:ar u willing to travel from jurong west all the way to simei?
MY ANS:of coz i'm willing..if not i wont be here la..dey..

QN:so how many siblings u hav?
MY ANS:(is dat qn so important)erm..5 sis 1 bro..

QN:wat's ur parents occupation?
MY ANS:(another not so important qn.)my dad is a cisco officer and my mum is a helper at civil defence..

QN:wat do u noe bout RETAIL?
MY ANS:(hah!finally the important qn of them all)well basically its bout werking along with customer,serve customer..handling cash..all dat la..

QN:give me 5 reasons why i shud accept u?
MY ANS:(OMG!waT am i supposed to ans??)erM..
1)i promised i will study hard
2)i promised u dat i will go higher nitec
3)i will be a gd gal
4)i wont be late for classes
5)i will be hardworking and independent..

QN:ar u sure u will cope with the travelling?
MY aNS:of course!

QN:do u have a boyfriend?
MY ANS:(i was like wat the F**K?!)nola..im single all the way..

finally he said.."k fiqah..out of the 19 ppl on the list i can only accept 5..i suggest u go to ite clementi and ask them to inteview u since clementi is nearest to ur home..i noe dat u're a GOOD GAL..and im sure they will accept u..but there will be no promises..

i wish u all the best..take care.."he shaked my hand after dat..

i was like..hello!!i travelled all the way to simei and he asked me to go back to clementi??waste all my ezlink fares sia!

so once i reached clementi..they interviewed me..bla..bla..

so ya..wat a day yest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.