notin much to say..
except that i wen to NUH for my appointment..ALONE..
for the first time...and on the way there..i took mrt and inside the train..i was so mentally disturbed..due to the ppl ard me that use my previous phone..5300..still quite devastated that the fact my phone is spoilt now..i only used that thing only for three months u noe..and its still NEW..who wudnt be sad rite..?kk..anw lucky dad supports me by saying dat he will do sumting that will make me atleast smile byaccompanying me to wheelock place at orchard when he's free la, to like persuade them to do sumting to my spoilt phone..of coz..sumting shud be done rather than to just keep the phone for the next ten years..

I LOVE U DAD!



so i went to nuh..my queue number was 1110..so the number 1100 showed up..without rechecking my number to make sure its correct.i just zoomed into the doctor's room..of coz i knocked in first la..so wen i was in..the doc and nurse looked at me one kind..i was like why the hell ar they staring at me..so i ignored them..then i realise that it was not my turn yet as i can see another patients name on the desk..i was like ok..i got in the wrong time..opss..hahaz..so paiseh sia..haiz.. so after waiting for another 10 mins ..it wa sfinally my turn to go in..haha..so paiseh..

well..hav to wake up early in the morning tmr..send my sis to the mendaki tuition..so sian..

k den..till here..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.