mum gave me 50 bucks yest for our daily expenses since i had quit my job....i had to share dat 50 bucks wit my sister..so i got 25 and the same amount for her too...so wat was my reaction??

HaaaaaaaaaPpYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYY!!!!

but now the 50 bucks is gone..gone as in it was lost,misplaced...F**K sia!!!where the hell sia??it cudnt just vanished by itself rite..i saw my sister rolling dat 50 note on my bed last nite..some sort of playing wit it la..at the same time planning wat to buy wit dat money..den suddenly after watching ugly betty yest..the money just bhoomed..disappeared..search high and low for it but still cudnt be found...so instead of being happy and delighted... now im feeling..

FRustratedddddddddddddd!F**K!

was thinking to top up my ezlink wit dat money..but guess...NOT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.