i dont noe wats wrong wit me these few days...i get paranoid on every single thing dat strucked me..haiz...i dont noe how to xplain...all i can do now is to let all my emotions out in this precious blog of mine...haiz....

speaking of emotions...another thing dat strucked me the most is dat i kept thinking bout HIM...thoughts of him keep playing in my mind...am i missing him???i dont wan to miss or even think bout him anymore...

think the reason why i kept thinking bout him because of dat day i accompanied my sis to ite simei..u noe travelling inside the mrt can be so FUCKING bored den when the train stopped at KALLANG...memories of him came back hitting my mind and soul...

i get to know HIM(i shall not revealed his name,only those close to me knows bout tiz) in early 2004...i was in sec 4 back then...a close fren of mine gave my number to him cause she's too lazy to entertain him...so yar...we smsed each other..he was a year older than me..then finally he wanted to meet me...at first i was reluctant cause i dont really like to meet this type of strangers...after much thinking and asking advice from my fren..i decide to just meet up wit HIM..i asked this fren of mine to accompany me but in the end she was too busy wit sumting so i met HIM..ALONE..after school in my school uniform...

the meeting place was at jurong east interchange..there was this nervousness of meeting someone u dont really noe..so finally met him..he was..erm oklah..not gonna mention more details on his appearance....we talked to each other den headed to jurong east library...so...we sat down,talked again...bla...bla...bla...

so after the meeting,i thought we wud just end off like dat but NOPE..he still contacted me....cause he told me dat he was SINGLE..so i dont mind continue making frens wit him...he even called me late at nite talked bout his fishing trip..bla..bla..there was even one time where he SANG on the phone...hahz..okoklahh..he had a nice voice...

he suddenly dissapeared for a few months without contacting me..so ok..wateva..i was also too lazy to entertain him...so i tried to forget bout him...i even deleted his contact..one day..i received a msg from him using a new number ...i was shocked cause i thought i wud get him out of my mind...i still remembered dat he msged me during lesson time in claz...this time he told me forsweared me..he told me dat actually he had a galfren while contacting me..i was so saddened by dat...tears started to roll down from my eyes...i cried infront of my frens...i told them wat happened..one of my fren was so angry dat she wanted to call HIM..but i stopped her..she adviced me not to contact this type of fuckers who alreday had GF anymore...


but i was stubborn...i keep on msging him despite the fact dat he already had a gal..i dont noe why...we met up again..i was werking at famous amous during dec holidays..so after i finished werk,i met up wit him....after dat we met up more often....i even went to his place at KALLANG...we just sat under the block...but hey..i did not enter his house ok..so bla..bla..bla...

cut long story short i found out dat he made his galfren pregnant...i was astounded and scandalised...haiz...the gal was under age for god sake!again i told myself not to contact him anymore..but i keep on msging HIM...

the more shocking news came...he needs to be admittted to court for making offence having sex wit an underage gal...DAMN!this time i really promised myself not to contact him anymore...now i realised dat i judged a book by its cover..he was a bad guy..i admit dat i hav abit of feelings for him...he claimed the same thing too....so...he was sentenced to jail for i dont noe how long... i regret knowing him in the first place..so wat if alreday knew him for two years now??!

the reason why i wrote this entry is for all of u to learn from my mistake.the mistake not to fall in lov wit the wrong type of FUCKERS out there...my past..dats why i need to be careful now...i want to change myself...not to be gulliable and weak like before...

I WANT TO FORGET THE PAST..!
I WANT TO FORGET HIM... !

dont want to think bout it..
dont want to talk bout it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.