i donO wat else to say..................


i am speechless...............

i dono wat do now...................


i'm confused..............

will u be there for me??





i guess dat i shud forget bout tiz nursing course....it keeps on playing in my mind.........will u just go away???F**K! anw i would like to thank some ppl for encouraging and giving me their support..thanks alot guys...
so i reapplied for a different course..office,tourism,info-com and multimedia..the results would be out on the 15march..and again i hav to wait like foreva...hopefully i get into any of those course...plz......plz......just give me any damn course and i promise i wud study hard for it..i just wanna continue school u noe...plz k...dont disappoint me again...

so friends..gals&guys..cousins..anyone who read tiz plz plz plz pray hard for me kkk...

hanya tuhan sahaja yang akan membalas jasamu...
(only god will repay for ur kindness)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.