I am unwritten, can't read my mind..
I'm undefined..
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..
Staring at the blank page before you..
Open up the dirty window....
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find ..
Reaching for something in the distanceSo close you can almost taste it.. Release your inhibitions..
Feel the rain on your skin ...
No one else can feel it for you ...
Only you can let it in ...
No one else, no one elseCan speak the words on your lips....
Drench yourself in words unspoken...
Live your life with eyes wide open ....
Today is where your book begins ...
The rest is still unwritten.............................

wat the hell does he wan from me??yest was like the third time he msged me..will u just leave me alone damn it?so wat if i knew u for like two years now??i regreT knowing u in the first place..i dont care..go live yr own live n stop bothering me...do things wit ur galfren.not me..k...

ok..well..its been raining like for two days now..im feeling the coldness..of the rain and wind breezing through my bedroom window..hmm..im just so fucking bored staying at home now!somemore im broke!!i want money..plus my ezlink card is like left only -65 cents..hahahaz..damn..so pathetic rite?

i dont noe wat else to do anymore at home..except to watch tv.eat,sleep and go online...not forgeting to clean,clean n clean the house..im sick and tired..its not dat im complaining or wat but ecah time i finished cleaning the house,and wen my other siblings come back frm sch..in a seconds..the house will be messy again with all the toy cars,ultramans,..etc.etc..tiz is wat happens wen u hav 6 siblings in the family and im the eldest among the rest..im bored!!will someone help me..ahaha.haiz....

anw in like 5 hours time my result for the nursing course will be out..hopefully i got in...plz..plz..plz...i am so wantin to be a nurse if not a doctor atleast..hehhehz..well..we shall see ya..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.