had a very hard time waking up just now...and wen i woke up,i suddenly got so tensed up,feeling grumpy and cranky..dono whyla..maybe because mum and dad woke me so early to send my sis to dat stupid mendaki tuition...somemore i only had like three hours of sleep after helping hasan to edit his blog and at the same time editing mine too...

so ok..i got up on my feet feeling really pissed..cause of not having enough sleep and i was like shouting at my dad..haiz..sorry dad..maybe im just too tired to send fatin...so after a quick shower,i grabbed my army pants and my red cross tshirt and quickly changed into them..by the time i did all that,it was already 8.45..fatin is late..so quicly headed to the bus stop..wen i reached there,i get more agitated and frustrated cause for like 15 mins the stupid 99 bus did not showed up..waiting for dat damn bus is like waiting for the snow to fall..

futhermore there is this two nyonya sitting on the bench talking so loudly as if the world belongs to them..i was like can u like shut the F**K up!!!seriously..all those @#$%^
start to came out frm my mouth..seriously..they are so noisy..this is a public place,hello??

finally after waiting for like ten years,the bus finally showed up..thank god!otw there,i think i saw wee kuan and guan hua..hahaz.so ya..send her to the gate of dat damn sch..which i am not goin to mention den i zoomed quickly to get back home.. ..

suddenly i was approached by this two stangers..husband and wife i think..they complimented my army pants..how nice..they asked where i bought it so i said la this pants used to be my father's.. now he's giving it to me..ya..and they keep smiling at me..i was like..DUH!

haiya..hav too fetch my sis again later from dat tuition...very fraking lazy la...

so..i shall stop here..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.