had a hard time sleping yest...
well..i slept at ard 4 or 5??hmm..keep on tossing and turning on my bed...

dono why i cant sleep..seriously im becoming to turn into an owl..i wud stay awake till late in the morning and i wud sleep in the afternoon..heh..funny rite..

ok..notin much to say..except dat im F**KING bored staying at home..i tink im gonna find myself a job..hmm..any job wud do la...as long as i dont hav to be stuck sitting at home all day long...

and u noe wat..mum talked to me yest..a one to one talk bout my future..she asked me wether i wan to retake my o LvLs again or not..of coz i disagree wit dat..i am not gonna waste my time retaking again at dat sch of mine..sqss..hahz..just too much memories la dey..some more i am turning a year older than my peeps..of coz the ans is no!i already retake my PSLE once so im not gonna do the same thing for mY o..i wanna move on wit live..experiencing new things for me..

but then again.after much thinking rite..maybe my mum was rite..who noes my result will be better once i retake my o lvl again..just like the old days wen i retake my pSLE...i scored the highest among the rest of my other peeps in my pri sch and was the top scorer for em3 stream...dats why i get to be promoted to normal academic in sec 1..dat was one of the most successful memories of my life..maybe i can repeat those success if i retake my oS again??? by taking as a private candidate??

how leh??
shud i??
im confused!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.