the first ever time i had a proper meal of breakfast....heeee!dad bought for all of us nasi lemak...hmm...so wats the plan for today??

notin much...guess im just rotting at home la...damn BORED sia..
the least i cud do at home later is to just do laundry,clean the ever messy hse and to fold the clothes inside the basket dat is mounting up rite to the ceiling..hahaz...i guesss doing some hse werk wont make me fel so F**KING bored at home...

hey did i mention to u dat adk(my 2nd sis)cut her hair??hahaz..well.she looks..kinda of okla..i told her not to cut her hair but still,she wont listen to me...now she herself regrets..keep on saying she hates her hairhahaha..dont wori la sis..ur hair will soon grow back again..


ouh ya!i got a letter from ite simei saying dat i was shortlisted for retail..the weird thing is i chose clementi but in the end they throw me at simei...so okla..didnt expect i wud get into retail..was hoping for a better course like info-com or multimedia..but still...i hope i wud get in tiz time.i hav confidence dat i will get in...then tmr hav to go there for the interview..they mention dat im suppose to like wear formally like those office type of clothes...

damn!what the hell im gonna wear sia??they think im so rich isit to wear such clothes..haiya..hmm..and some more the ez link fares are killing me dammit!traveling from west all the way to east...sitting my butt down on the mrt train somemore..without my beloved phone..and im getting broke..HELP! okla..u guys pray hard for me so i will get into tiz course ya..

so frm tmr onwars..my days will be very bz..goin out..from here to there and from there to here..and hopefully the claz gathering will be on 16..i think..most of the guys wanted west coast..i called rose yest..she confirmed wit me dat maybe..ard 10-15 ppl are coming..den some of the gals want sentosa??how lehx??if u all can make it.do turn up ya..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.