everytime before sleep,i wud always tell myself not to oN the comp and to blog the next day cause im getting bored&tired with the daily routine which is to clean,clean and clean at home WITHOUT RECEIVING ANY CENTS AT ALL and i dont know wat to write in my entry......BUT den..temptation still arise...

so yar...here i am...still blogging...still not sure wat to write...maybe i shudnt update like some of my frens who did not update their blog...CMON gUYS...update ur blog la...ISINT there anyting dat u want to share or talk bout???hmm...nvmla...i cant force them..its their own will...

anw...i dont noe wat to do with my spoilt 5300 phone now...the ppl from nokia called yest saying dat i can pick up my phone anytime cause it really seriously cannot be fixed...so guess even though my cuzin werk there,STILL NOTHING cudnt be done...shud i sell dat thing??i browse some adds in the newspaper..some say they wanted cash for some spoilt phone...SHUd i trade my phone wit cash??haiz..im still in dilemma now...some more i used my 6610 phone back and dat phone is still good for nothing la...haiz... maybe i shud ask dad for advice...

















FULLSTOP...NOTIN ELSE TO WRITE...
BUZZIN OFFF.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.