the day began me waking up at 930 to meet x...



so i quickly like get myself dressed ..so i zoomed out frm my hse at ard 1015..suddenly x msg me saying dat met at 2..i was like wat??i was inside the damn bus..ok nvm..i proceed goin to jp..ALONE..notin to do wen i reached there..just walk2..ALONE again..im like feeling a bit paiseh sia..somemore..there were like so many ppl at jp...so...while waiting for 2pm,i asked my sis to come down at meet me..very boring u noe..so she and my little sis came down..

treat my little sis at mcd and right after dat headed to the library where she wanted to return some books...damn..the weather was like so hot sia..its burning right into my skin..hahaha..so ya.. after all dat,send my sis home but too bad..my dad dont let me go out again..so the meeting with x was cancelled..heh..sorry yar..

walau ku mencuba,

untuk melupa..

namun ku tidak berdaya..

terasah gelisah bila kau tiada..

aku pun keliru,

terdiam membisu..

terasa bagai kehilanganmu...........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.