DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont noe wats wrong wit me...haiya..

F**K sia!

just now went to jp wit my sis..go walk2 and eat at banquet..then dad asked to buy him carrot cake and rojak for my mum.so i ordered la..den after dat i didnt realise that i put MY ONE AND ONLY 5300 NOKIA PHONE in side the bag that contain the rojak..so after that my sis and i happily go shopping..but shirts and other stuff la...

THEN SUDDENLY I REALISED THAT MY PHONE is full of the rojak stuff..cause the grvay has fallen from inside the packet itself..iTS SO YUCKY SIA.... im am so cant believe that my phone is spoilt now...
i cant even on the damn thing now....

i seriously am feeling devastated wit my situation...i mean the phone is still new and not even one year yet... F**K it la!

haiz..so tmr im goin to get that thing repaired wit my sis at causeway point...hopefully wit the warranty card given,i dont hav to pay a single cent for the charges....HOPEFULLY...

well in order for that to happen..i hav to lie..of coz i wont tell them my phone was spoilt due to the rojak gravy..they will of coz charge me for that...maybe i will say..erm..donolah..electric shock??

I WANT MY 5300 PHONE BACK JUST LIKE BEFORE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.