cant sleep..so decided to blog...

...i saw 5 missed calls on my phone just now...the strange thing is i dont know all those different numbers...futhermore who the hell would call me late at nite...i finally had the answer to dat...i picked up the phone despite the fact dat my ppaid is low...GUESS WHO IT WAS??iT WAS RAJ...haha..but too bad my phone just went off by itself..the batt was flat...so i didnt hav the chance to continue asking why the hell he wud called me at dat time...den i used my home phone to dialled the number...no answer..tried many times but still..NO ANSWER...i was curious...so continue dialing dat number...fianally..someone picked it up...but it was not raj..someone else...i was like.. OPSS..den he told me dat he was from venture era explaing bout their company was shortlisted and want ppl for the job experience...bla..bla..bla..NO WAY im going back to dat company...just not the type to go through this type of jobs...



so went to kfc...with my sis...thought of going jp..but den..we just hav our bite near nanyang cc there..not many ppl cause it rained..so there he was...everytime went to eat kfc there...i just sympathise him alot...he was one of the kfc crew..but poor thing his left side of body including his leg was some sort of disabled or shud i say paralysed? and it makes him quite difficult to move around...so i helped him by clearing the table dat we ate on..atleast he knows how to find a job not like some beggars who only know how to beg but did not go find a GOD DAMN job!really salute dat guy...






walked past watson...



saw my ex colleague,liyana...wah..long time never saw her sia...mISSS her lots man..too bad we didnt hav long conversation cause the manager was there and all of the werkers ar buzy doing stocks..so we talked for awhile..she told me dat she's in ite bishan now...and ya!rozie quit..the gal whom i had a fight with at watson pioneer mall...she also picked up a fight wit liyana at watson near the nanyang cc here...that gal..wah..donolah wat to say bout her..AND THE PAY FOR WATSON HAD RISE FROM $4PER HOUR TO $5 HOUR SIA......BASKET!damn i shudnt hav quit la..FUCK man!






Rose,im really terribly sorry... k??PLZ..
SorRy,SorRy,SorrY... i wont do it again..even though i really seriously msged u dat day..

u and me..
we used to be together..
everyday together..
always..
i really feel like im losing my best friend...
i dont want this to end...

MISSED U LOTS!
hope u wud forgive me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.