ok..muSt be mEntaLLy n physically preapred for the interview today.god..im so freaking nervous rite now!!haha...luckily im goin with nurul for the interview cause she chose nursing too at the same campus wit me..

well..badminton yest was fun n enjoyable..except the fact dat my whole body aches right tiz moment..haha..forgot to warm up and its like been a long time since i played tiz kind of sport..haha..the last time was pe lesson i think..haha..lasr yr..tiz is the effect of not exercising and just stay at home..eat,sleep.eat..sleep..can grow fat sia..well..it already happened..so..haha..forget it...

and i cant believe she had the nerve to sat dat to me yest nite..i was like wat the F**K!!doesnt she hav any respect for me anymore..?why??isit my fault??i hav the right to shout back at her..but i just dont want to..she will continue arguing wit me..and..bla..bla..dats why i chose to remain silent..haiz..sumtimes i wonder..i always did alot of good things to her u noe..bought for her new staff..treat her lunch/dinner..even gave her a few bucks if she's broke..but now???haiz..the thing is she never appreciate it at all.she only cares bout herself..she dont care bout how others feel..she was being selfish and had tiz ego in her..seriously..i was devastated and disappointed in her behaviour towards me..in the end..tiz is wat i got back fom her...

u noe wat..thanks..
thanks for notin...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.