SOS PLS SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

i donT noE waTs wrOng wiT me..itS Like iM trYinG tO Lose somE goD Damn weighT buT stIll caNnot..trYinG to stop eaTing bUt thE teMptatiOn iS stiLL therE...StupiD heLL!!!!!!

arHg..waTeva it iS..i doNt caRE..iM detErminEd tO dO tiZ!!!i goTTa geT thRougH tiZ...!!deN u noE waT..in Less thAn fouR houRs sO manY peEps aLreadY kneW whO the perSon daT im havinG crusH on...weLL thaT persOn juS treaT me aS a freN..waT tO do..causE heS stiLL Like daT gaL..arH..foRgeT it..tiZ iS waT hapPened wen u Like someone anD dat someOne aLways wonT Like u baCk..waTs the poinT man??!!LsT timE i aLso haV crusHes on guYs buT thE facT iS theY wonT Like u bacK!!!sO tHe moraL oF the storY iS DONT HAV CRUSHES!!!

goD iM so daMn pisSed!!!!I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK WAT I SAID..
IT DONT MEAN SHIT NOW!!!!!

waTeva...Im outTa oF heRE!!!

~FIQXFOREVA~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me.